Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Track easy

I switched shoes today and went back to my New Balance.  I was hoping that they would make a difference with my ankle.  They (the shoes) did feel better, but my ankle was still bothering me.  Sad face.  I will take tomorrow off and run easy on Friday.  Next week my miles will drop way down...I hope the ankle enjoys the time off.

Work is very loco right night.  Good loco, not crazy loco.  hmm, doesn't loco mean crazy?

I ran my usual 3+ miles to the track to meet Sammo and Nicki.  Nick was already there and was 800 in to the workout.  I just did 4 800s with 400 jog rest.  I didn't have my watch with me, but I am guessing that I was around 2:55 pace for the first three.  I opened it up a bit for the forth and Nick timed me at 2:39.

From there I ran a bit over 7:30 pace home and ate a delicious Burrito.  I am supposed to go to Blue Moon tonight for Chadly's 30th birthday.  I lack motivation to get a move on it.

aaaaaand ACTION.

1 comment:

  1. morning check-in on your blog. V Sad you didnt write about not running. Maybe a discussion of using dancing as cross training. next time.

    ReplyDelete