Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Easy Six

What's up dudes?  Thank you for dialing in in today to the world of my nerd blog.

I looked like more of a nerd today than usual. I wore my bright yellow North Face trail shoes for the run.  They are bigger than most shoes and are higher on the ankle.  I had to wear longer black socks with them.  They didn't have to be black...but they did have to be longer.  Pretty awesome look.  Me in my giant shoes, black socks, and tiny black running shorts.  Who's bringing sexy back?  It's me.

Today I ran a 6 mile route up to Valley and back over.  See my Garmin info HERE

My ankle did not feel good today.  I should go to the doctor so he can tell me to take a couple weeks off.  That's not helpful, so I won't be going to the doctor.  How bad could it be right?

After the run I mowed the yard and ate chicken and noodles with water.  Yummy yummy in my tummy, I could use a coke and rummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment