Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Eights - 12.2

Today started off in a rush.  Nathan and I had an appointment in Denison that went long but well.  I thought we were in for a one hour presentation to a Hospital, it turned in to three hours.  It will be well worth it in the end when we get the contract.

I was supposed to meet Nick, Lizzie, and Sam at the track at 6:00 p.m.  That was hard to do as I didn't get back to the office until 6:15.  I ran from home to the track (3 miles) and got there about 7:00.  Nick and Lizzie were just finishing up their workout.  Sounds like they had a good go at it.  Also sounds like Nick wanted to puss out at 4 800s, but Lizzie stepped up and made them do 6.  Nice job Elizabeth!

I ran 8 800s at 2:55 pace.  The last 2 were at 2:49 and 2:41.

The weather was great again tonight again.  No wind, nice and cool, and late enough in the day that there was no real sun.  I have a goiter on my nose the size of my nose from too much sun.  It is not a great look for me.

After that I ran home for a total of 12.2 miles.

I don't know how to use my Garmin yet for track work.  So I used my Garmin for the warm up and cool down, then used the Polar for my track work.  You can find my entries HERE and HERE.

Oh yeah, and I got in a car accident on the way to work this morning.  Not sweet.

1 comment:

  1. You didnt hit a cyclist did you?! Hope you and your car are ok.
    Thanks for the shout out. Nick called me the devil several times and said he hated me. I know he wouldnt have given you guys that much flack- just made fun of the huge adolescent zit on your nose.
    way to go on the 8's!

    ReplyDelete