Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I wish Tuesday was still booze-day

Sorry about the non-running friendly picture...it makes me laugh.  I'm sure my mother is very proud.

Just another Tuesday easy run.  Once again I ran to the gym to meet up with the PLF Streakers.  Today though my Achilles(s) were a bit inflamed (no flaming jokes Nick) and made the run interesting.  There are less than three weeks until the Quad Cities Marathon so I need to tend to these little aches and pains.  Ice, Advil, and rest.

Feldman was about 10 minutes late for the run, and then yelled at us for not knowing what route we were going.  Sweet.  From the gym we ran around 4 miles and ended of course back at PLF.

After that I ran home nice and slow.  See more info on my run HERE.

I am going to ice my dogs tonight and eat some chicken & corn...and water.  Yeah.

If Tuesday was still Booze-day I would know that the belt buckle (Nick's see last post) was not a Jack Daniels, it was a Jim Beam.  Sadly, I didn't know there was a difference.  Probably the same reason the day after Saturday doesn't mean the same thing to me either?

Being boring sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment