Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Almost nine miles, almost felt good

Today did not feel great.  As a matter of fact if felt pretty bad.  The worst part of today's run was knowing that tomorrow's run is a track workout.  I am supposed to do 8 800s...it is going to be rough.

I ran from home to the gym where I met up with Pete, Feldman, and Curtis.  From there we ran down 50th, over on Grand, and back on 35th.  The last 2 miles of that are all uphill...boo.  And then I ran home.

That brings the grand total for today to 8.75 miles at a 7:28 pace.  You can see more info HERE if you'd like.

After that I met Teresa over at Samurai, she was with the Auditors from Deere.  Then I met Sammo and Curtis over at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Gooooood.  And, I "forgot my wallet" so Reno had to pay.  Double sweet.

Winner winner, chicken dinner...on Sam.


No comments:

Post a Comment