Monday, September 21, 2009

No run, what to write?

I have never posted to my blog on a day that I didn't run. I won't be running much this week but want to keep the blog thingy going.

What to write about?

I wore my black DKNY suit to work today. It is from their Essentials Collection. The suit is a three button single pleat style that suits my thinner frame pretty well. I also wore my Steve Madden dress boot called the Swerve. I didn't name it. Steve is so crazy. The Swerve looks a lot like the Swiffy but with a bit less flair. I don't think they make the Swerve anymore. Boo. With the suit I just wore a simple white dress shirt, high collar from Eton. Click on Eton (not that Eton, the one before it...okay fine, I added it to all of them) to check out their site, cool stuff. Add my Brooks Brothers watch, and a simple black belt, and that's my get up for the day. Please pay the Brooks Brothers site no mind. Those watches are not what they sell at the stores here...not even close.

Wow, I can talk about something other than running and football. That felt good. I'm a dork.

Mr. Reno and I are going to watch The Informant at the Cinema's tonight. It is supposed to be pretty good. Hope so.

As I write this, Reno texted me that he is out for the movie tonight because he would rather watch MNF. I hate Reno....

I am going to stick to writing about running...much safer.

1 comment: