Sunday, September 20, 2009

5K relaxed

Well, I felt better today.  Not great, but better.  I just ran a quick 5K from home to see how it went.  My shin / ankle is still a problem, but I can run through it...just not sure for how long.  I think I will switch to my NB shoes for the Marathon.

I need to decide pretty quick how I am going to run the QC Marathon.  Will I run 100% or run easier and save something for Madison?  It may come down to a race day decision.  The weather forecast changes everyday...right now it looks like good weather.  Rain, rain, stay away.

After the run and some laundry, I met the group at the Coop again for some football.  Cross your fingers, it looks like I am going to start 2-0.  Gillum is going down...again.  Last week did not go my way with FB teams...

No comments:

Post a Comment