Friday, September 11, 2009

Reno Camaro Raccoon Molester

Odd title maybe, but it all ties in.

I met Reno for 6 miles down at Raccoon River Park.  Reno wanted to go 3 laps but I was only planning on doing 2.  I broke him down and we ran 2.

The pace was pretty close to 8:00 minute pace.  8:04 to be exact.  This is the first time I ran in my new North Face trail shoes.  I got them for the 50 miler...they felt good. light weight, soft, cushioning.  Good shoe.  See my Garmin info for today HERE.

Reno drove his van, affectionately called, Mo or the Molester to Raccoon.  If you saw the van, you would understand the name.  Reno's Camaro died at the Wal-Mart parking lot. After the run we drove the Molester to Wal-Mart to rescue the Camaro...success.

Tomorrow is the big Iowa v Iowa State game.  Go Clones!  Boo me working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment