Monday, September 14, 2009

New route, same pain

I didn't run yesterday.  I usually run on Sundays and then take Mondays off.  BUT, I went and watched some football with friends at the Coop...and we had a few REEBS.

I was going to run when I got back, but I didn't want to get an RWI otherwise known as the "Reno Law" or more probably an RUI (running under the influence).  The good part about that would have been getting a free ride home from the Popo.

Today was not a good day.  I was uber crabby all day.  I don't know if I was Living The Dream today.

Okay, so what did I run?  A nice and easy 7.5 miles on a route I haven't run before.  I rarely looked at my watch today and just ran.  It was relaxing to just go for a run, not worry about where, not worry about pace, and just chill.  See info from my Garmin HERE.

Sidebar - What's the deal with Kanye West?  What a D-bag!

My ankle deal is weird.  I'm not sure whats going on with it...but I don't like it.  Stupid ankle.  It could be the shoes, it has bothering me since I bought them.

Well, I hope the Bills win.  They are looking good so far.  And, I need Darren McFadden of the Raiders to have a good night too.  Wadle is going down.

1 comment: