Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back at it

I ran 4 miles with Reno today. We ran a route I used to run quite a bit. The bugs were terrible today...I had bugs all over my shirt and face. Our pace was right at 8 minute miles which was right where I wanted to be.

Reno and I went to see the movie "the Informant" at Cobblestone. I was getting very annoyed with Reno and his beacon light coming from his iPhone. I guess he didn't think the entire theatre would mind the extra lighting. I was getting angry until the old couple next to me would not stop talking about it. I began to hope that Reno would keep using his phone so I could see how mad they would get.

Now I hate the l the old couple. The same constant jabbering about Reno's cell phone use continued throughout the movie about everything. They would not shut up. Reno informed me that it was not okay to strike a woman over the age of 80. Whatever Reno.

By the way, the movie was okay. It got weird and I lost interest around 9:00 p.m. yeah, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment