Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wet Raccoon Mojo

As I put on my last post, Teresa and I went to eat at Mojo's with the Maddens last night.  It was pretty good.  Probably not the best I've ever had...but pretty good.

Today I had meetings in Cedar Rapids all day, so I ate M&Ms at the meeting.  I also cheated on the way home and ate a delicious Toblerone bar...very good...very bad.

Needless to say, I was not happy that it was raining and had been raining all day.  But my good friend Reno was happy to run.

We ran down at Raccoon in the rain for 6+ miles in the rain.  It was nice and cool, no wind, went pretty well.  My Garmin isn't downloading properly today so I can't share the link as usual.  We ran 6.13 miles at an average of 7:33 pace.  We dropped down and ran the 5th miles at 6:29...nice.  Well done Mr. Reno!

I will try and add the Garmin link later if I get it to load...and here it is

After that, Reno and I met Wang and Chadly at Buffalo Wild Wings.  More bad food, good food.  Bad food?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. I'm ready for our track practice next week.

    ReplyDelete