Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mills Civic Six

Wow, that was windy.  I'm glad we ran an out and back route...the way out was full on into the wind.  Our splits show that.

I ran from the gym today with Curtis and Feldman.  As you can tell from the title, we ran 6 miles on Mills Civic road.  Just an easy out and back.

We started out nice and slow with a first mile 8:43.  The next two miles were right at 8:00.  Coming back we dropped down with, 7:20, 6:53, 6:47.  Curtis was pushing the pace the whole time.  (actually he wasn't, but I told him I would say something nice about him)  It was more like Curtis and I trying to keep up with Feldman for the last three miles.

KF and Downs are running 12 on Saturday with the Striders.  I need to go 18 so will try and run the first 6 miles with them, and then I will probably be on my own.  Boo.

Okay, that's about it.  Here is the link to my Garmin in from today...right here. (click the word "here" Curtis)

Have a good Friday and get ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment