Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back home...running Midgetville

Ran with the "ol gang" today.  Curtis, Kristy, Pete, and I ran the midgetville route.  Delsin was out but may run tomorrow.

I thought being back in the 900 feet range would make for an easy run, but I didn't feel great today.  Maybe that hiking and running the day after Pikes was a bit much.

We rolled at 8:15 pace for the 5+ miles.  Tomorrow, I need to start my training again.  Garmin info on today's run here.

Teresa went to the gym at the same time as me.  She got in a good 4 mile run and put 20 minutes on the bike.  She is doing the QC marathon!!  Thursday she starts SPIN at JDC.

Not exactly for what yet, but I will probably run the QC full or half.  I am worried that the full may be too much too soon...or too much too often.

We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment