Monday, August 10, 2009

Easy Raccoon

Not a very exciting run today.  The legs felt good but it was huuumid.  I went to raccoon river park again and did my two laps.

This week will be interesting because I will want to run more and faster than I can...or should.  I wish I knew for sure what my next big event was.

I will probably do the Quad Cities marathon or half.  If I was doing the full, I would just keep training through this week and treat Pikes like a training run.

Odds are that I will just do the half.  I don't want to commit to a full marathon until I see how I recover from Pikes.

There is still a 50/50 chance that I will do the North Face 50 miler in Madison in October too.  If do that, I probably should change my training for that.

So, I have decided not to decide anything until I get back from Pikes.

Back to toady's run...6.2 miles at 7:15 pace.  All the miles were even and steady and felt pretty good.  I should take tomorrow off, but I may just go for an easy 3 miles to get the blood flowing a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment