Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday blues day

I took yesterday off.  My legs were feeling tired, and there is no need to push through at this point.  Pikes Peak is only a week and a half away.

Today I did my 5.5 miles route through Midgetville.  I ran with Curtis, Delsin, and Pete.  It was a pretty easy pace...around 8:00 or 8:15.  My shin is starting to hurt a bit again.  It feels like shin splits, but not too bad.  I will probably get new shoes in a few weeks.  That may be a big part of the problem.

After the run I went to Jethro's with Sam and Curtis.  Never been there before, but it was good.  Reno and I split 20 wings and an order of rings.  Good.  There was more than enough to eat.

Tomorrow is the last Pikes Peak Wednesday.  We are doing easy hill repeats for about an hour.  Should be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment