Monday, June 7, 2010

The blog is back in town

Not really, just a slow night of television.

So what's been happening in the super awesome life of Chris Brooks you ask?  If you really asked that, then you are a bigger nerd than I am, and quite frankly I am a little frightened by you.  Please stop reading my blog...you are creeping me out.  Seriously.  Log off now.

So I ran Dam to Dam.  I wanted to break 1:20:00 but sadly I lack talent and ran a 1:20:16.  There is a good chance I will be crying myself to sleep for weeks.  Not true.  Real men don't cry.  I will just punch a wall until my fists bleed because I am a badass.  Not true.  I will get over it 48 hours ago.  It's just running.

What else?  Um, I ran with JG, Downs, Swish, Petey, and Kristy tonight.  We ran midgetville and Swish explained to us what a "Pirate" is.  Don't ask.

I go the Doc tomorrow for a CT Scan on my ab.  Why am I going to the Dr for my ab?  Cause their SICK.  Bamm!  (that was for you Kris)

Have a good night campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment