Monday, June 28, 2010

Water logged

Please let me heal quickly.  I had to spend my workout time in the pool.  I swam a bit, water jogged a bit, swam a bit, water jogged a bit, back and forth for about 45 minutes.  It was not fun.


I felt like a kid who got grounded and sent to his room.  And while in his room he just stared outside at all the other kids, just wishing he was out there playing too.  But he wasn't so he pretended he was anyway.  Lifetime is a brilliant television network.


Except I am a grown man stuck in a swimming pool by myself.  And I was forced to watch all these able bodied people run past the pool windows.  It made me sad.  I think I even saw a couple of them say something funny...and I just wanted to know what they said.  Is it odd that I laughed when they laughed?  I just wanted to feel like I was a part of something.


Hopefully my shin deal heals up real soon.


Hey, but I did mow my yard and have chili.  So, I have that going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment