Monday, June 14, 2010

Start PT keep running

Yep, I started back at PT today.  He did a lot more work on my total core.  The last time we focused on my ab.  This time we worked all around my ab...the lower back, the hips and hip flexors, the hamstrings, and obliques.  Pretty tough deal but good.

Tonight I ran to the gym, ran 4 miles, ran 3 miles, and ran home for a grand total of 9.95 miles.  Running with Mark (aka Wolverine)


is sometimes like running with Jiffy Pop.  Dude is all over the place...like a "fart in a skillet".

Feldman wants to do a tempo run on Thursday at 5:45 pace.  Um, I can barely run 1 mile at that pace.

Guess I'd better rest up.

What else?  Not much, just busy "Living The Dream" 
Teresa made tater tot casserole tonight.  Dem's is good.  Dem's is real good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment