Sunday, June 27, 2010

Interesting Weekend

It was supposed to a good endurance weekend.  It was a good weekend, and I did get some good exercising in, but my shin is worse than it was on Wednesday / Thursday.


Based on Dr Feldman's poolside diagnosis, I do not have "shin splints", rather I jacked up my peroneal tendon.  Good news, it may be easier to heal than shins splints. Bad news, I need to take a week or so off from running.


Teresa and I are going back to the QC for Bix @ 6 on Thursday and staying for the 4th of July and running the Firecracker 10K on Sunday.  Looks like I will be a spectator this time.


Today Teresa and I did a little water jogging so I could keep the cardio up.  Certainly not my favorite activity.


Back to Saturday, we ran about 9.5 miles at the downtown YMCA, rode about 25 miles from downtown to Cumming.  Later we met up at Saints, and everyone made fun of me for being old.


Good times - 

No comments:

Post a Comment