Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Too tired

I am too tired to blog, so I will just post a quick update.

Yesterday in the HEAT I ran 6.2 miles (two laps around raccoon) at 6:54 pace.  See Garmin info HERE.  It was tough because of the heat, I was going to do three laps at 7:15 pace, but only did 2...a bit faster.

Today was a track day.  I ran to the track with Mark.  Kristy and Jeff did their own speed work, Mark did an 800 with me.  Jake didn't make it.  My splits for the 800s are below, I did 6 of em.

  1. 2:51
  2. 2:51
  3. 2:55
  4. 2:57
  5. 2:57
  6. 2:51 
With the 3 mile warm up, the 400 jog between 800s, and the 3 miles jog home, I ended up with 11.50 miles on the day.  See Garmin info for today's run HERE.

Hey, my new Brooks shoes came in today.  They are pretty sweet.  

Sorry for the short post, I will try better next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry man. I wasn't sure if you or anyone else were going to be able to make it to the track. I wasn't home from work until 5:45, and I figured everyone would be about done by the time I got there. Instead, I did my second after-work half-marathon (AWHM for those scoring at home (and no, that's not a tertiary innuendo)) in three days. Knocked this one out at BQ pace.

    ReplyDelete