Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tempo Tempo

Raccoon for two quick laps -

Avg 6:45 for 6 miles

1   7:06
2   6:55
3   6:47
4   6:42
5   6:33
6   6:27

Nice negative splits.  Sadly they were brutal...legs felt really heavy.  This was the 6th day in a row of running.  It's time to rest the dogs.  I cannot run Saturday morning either, so it will be later on Saturday before I get back out.  My legs will like the 36 hour rest.

We are thinking about getting another whippet (dog).  They make it way too difficult to get a dog.  I think it is a sign.  "Dog People" are weird.

I got some of my Brooks running swag today.  Total buzz kill.  The t-shirts were too big, the shorts were the wrong size, and the other shorts go to my knees.  Maybe I am just too short?

2 comments:

  1. You blog over here, you blog over there, what's that make ya.... a bunch of lolli-bloggers!

    Run-on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you get if you breed a whippet and a wiener... a dog who likes to M*

    ReplyDelete