Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Pain Same Route

Ugh.  Yesterday I hurt my shin on the track.  I thought it would go away...but not so fast.  It was really tender at the start of the run.  The harder I ran, and more I pushed off of my toes, the worse it was.  Boo.

I was still able to get a good 8 miles in.  Jake, Pete, Mark and I ran the usual route from the gym.  Jake ran back to the house with me..and then back to the gym.  See my GARMIN info HERE.  We need Feldman to come back and get the group going faster again.

Curtis's Volvo (is it Curtis' or Curtis's) would not start this morning.  Maybe these Scandinavian cars aren't all that after all?  Nah.  You know what though?  The team at Willis Volvo took care of it as usual.

Some of you may remember that I went and saw Marcus Luttrell speak this winter.  It was awesome...great story...great book.  I have added this handy Amazon.com widget on the left so you can get the book or download it for your Kindle.  See, I make the world an easier place.  I have a signed copy of the book too, you are welcome to borrow it.  Although I looked for it earlier tonight and could not find it.

Wow, this is really turning into a nerd blog...more nerdy running talk...less funny.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment