Saturday, June 19, 2010

The greatest ever

Before we start talking about running, I need to point out that I completely destroyed Mrs. Brooks in miniature golf today.  Now I'm not saying it wasn't close, but Teresa didn't beat me at a single hole.  I was on fire...I hit a ball off of the rocks and sunk it dead center.  I am pretty sure I shot the single greatest round ever on any mini golf course in the world.  I'm just saying.

Back to running...I ran from home to my office downtown.  It wasn't a full tempo run, but I did run hard.  I ended up averaging 6:59 for the run.  See Garmin info HERE.

When I got to the office I ran a cool down just shy of 2 miles.  Teresa met me at the office and we walked in the Heart Walk...about three miles.  The dogs came along, it was a good morning.

2 comments: