Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday

So my pig got out this weekend.  No sickos, that isn't a euphemism for some weird old guy perv thing.  My   potbellied pig (Fred) got out yesterday and was hanging out at  my neighbors house.  In the 13 years we have had Fred he nevergot out...mostly because we never left the gate open either.

My little piggy went wee wee wee all the way...again sickos it's not what you think.

Okay so what about the running.  I met Jake at Raccoon for a 3 lap (9 mile) run.  We ran a nice easy 7:30 pace and then compared Volvos.  seriously...stop it!  I'm not bragging but my Volvo is bigger than Jake's.  dude


Today I ran to the gym and met up with the group.  From there we ran over to Valley and back in.  I ended up with 8 miles.  It wasn't quite the "opportunity of a lifetime" that Eminem   promised me.

Mrs. Brooks is in the QC today and tomorrow for work.  So I am flying solo tonight.  And I just realized that I am using my free time to BLOG.  The nerdy keep getting nerdier.

1 comment:

  1. Creep city = innuendo ^ 3.

    Side note, three laps around RR Park, and one lap up Grand to Southwoods, is a half marathon. How's about rippin' that in 1:38 after work? P.S. Do I sound dumb when I sing "Runnin' Down a Dream" in the middle of the woods? Judging by the looks of those people I ran past - - Yes. No. Doubt. About. It.

    ReplyDelete