Saturday, June 12, 2010

Indoor, outdoor, indoor

Pictures from Dam to Dam came  back.  The shirt is really yellow...not green like the picture looks.  Man my hair looks really grey in the first picture...you know, cause its jet black in real life.  If the camera adds 15 pounds, I'd better start lifting some weights



Now back to the present




What a gnarly day.  We got about 150 yards from the gym and the rain came in a big way.  So, we went back inside and ran the track, blah.  I don't like that track.  After a bit over an hour of indoor running and we went back outside for a 7 mile cool down.  Looks like we got 15.75 miles in or so.

Last night Feldman ran me through the ringer for a tempo / track workout.  Basically, 2 mile warm up, 4 miles @ 6 minute pace, and a 2 mile cool down.  12 hours later we are dropping 15+ miles. What is tired?

In the last 30 days I have run a lot of miles for me.  216 miles in a month...not bad eh?

Count:
26 Activities
Distance:
216.59 mi
Time:
27:04:18 h:m:s
Elevation Gain:
4,525 ft
Avg Speed:
8.0 mph
Calories:
21,532 C

No comments:

Post a Comment