Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's on

I signed up for the Pikes Peak Marathon today.  Awww man.  Delsin signed up for the Ascent, and N & L signed up for the marathon too.  Time to get my training on.


Tomorrow is my last PT visit.  I think.  Hopefully it goes well and get to it.


Yesterday I ran at the gym with Curtis and Mark.  We started out nice and slow but picked the pace up nicely.  The weather is nice and supposed to be better tomorrow...but not better this weekend.  Boo.


Tonight I went to Dr. Ganske's (former US Congressman) house to meet Congressional hopeful Jim Gibbons.  Those of us that have been in Iowa for a long time know the Gibbons boys for their 10 state championship wrestling titles.  Jim went on to coach Iowa State.


Also there tonight was former Speaker of the House, Speaker Hastert.  Very cool.


I came home and had a little turkey chili and water.  mmmm.  Healthy schmealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment