Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catch Up

I haven't updated in a few days.  This thing is hard to keep up with.

Sunday -

I went to the gym again for 30-60 minutes...wasn't sure how I would feel.  Curtis was there and ran the first bit with me and the Feldman showed up to run with Mark and she ran with me for about 10 minutes.  That broke up the run nicely.

The the tri geeks showed up.  I couldn't let them beat me.  Pride is a bitch.  It was good though.  It forced me to drop the pace for 20 minutes.  I am guessing that I ran a bit over 6 miles.

Monday -

Good to get outside again.  Pete, Curtis, Jeff, Mark, and I ran from the gym.  Weird run.  We ran the first mile slow and then turned on the jets.  I didn't get anaerobic, but it was close. Mark and Jeff had no mercy. When we got back to the gym I did my core work and then ran a 1 miles cool down.


Tuesday -


Sushi for lunch at Myabi 9. Good.


I haven't been to Raccoon River Park for a while so thought I would head down. I did not feel great today. I forgot my watch and had to use my cell phone as a clock. boo. I ran too fast. boo.


Teresa dropped me off at the gym after. Did my core work and ran home.


Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment