Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not Good

Boo, ugh, argg, rrrrr.  Whatever lame anger expression you prefer.  Today did not go well.


  • I hope that the deep tissue massage broke up some scar tissue and maybe caused some bruising or swelling.  That would explain why I felt bad.
  • It could be the poor diet I had today that caused extra pressure on my abdomen.  My weight was just over 154 lbs...right about where it should be.  My "fighting weight" is 147 lbs (ish). 
  • OR, it cold be that I am not getting better.  That would suck.


I had PT this morning and we went through the usual routine.  Recap, ultra sound, massage, exercise review.  My belly felt gnarly all day.

My run was very unpleasant.  I kept waiting for the muscles to warm up and relax, but they did not.  It got worse.  I failed to stretch prior to the run...maybe that was to issue.  For those tracking numbers, my "pain level" started at 4-5 and ended at 5-6.  That isn't terrible, but it isn't going the right direction either.

Sorry that this is not a very uplifting blog entry today.  I just didn't have a very uplifting running day.

1 comment:

  1. It'll get better, dude. They have the technology. Even if you are old.

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete