Thursday, March 18, 2010

151.0

Last day PT today went well.  First run post PT went well.  Me being awesome is going well.  This blog, well...


This was the first weekday in a long time that I ran outside.  Can you say 65? 


"65" 


Pete, Mark, Shauna (sorry, not sure how to spell Shauna...might be Shanna), Curtis, Jeff, and I ran from PLF.  Most of the group ran 4, Mark and I ran 6 almost.


I don't know if Shauna / Shanna will ever run with us again.  We need Feldman back.  That's not a crack on Shauna / Shanna.  It's a crack on Mark, Curtis, Pete, and Jeff.  Certainly not me.


Let's see, what else?  Anyone want to talk health care?  Yeah, didn't think so.  


G'night Gs!


Oh, I almost forgot.  I weighed 151.0 today, hence the title to this blog entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment