Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back on Track - kind of

Today I ran 35 minutes on the track indoors.  We had quite a crew today.  Jeff (aka JG, aka Pause), Curtis (aka Curtis), Kristy (aka Feldman), and Mark (aka Mountain Man, aka the Kid).

I am not really sure what the pace was but I would guess that we averaged 7:30s.  We got progressively faster.  We could barley contain Jeff...the dude was ready to go.

Back to me.  My abdomen felt okay again.  I feel like I am right on the edge of pushing it too far.  Physically I feel  really good.  It makes it hard to hold back when the legs and lungs are strong.

Return to physical therapy tomorrow for some ultra sound and massage.  The rehab seems to be working...I need to keep the core work going.  I will stretch, ice, and advil tonight again.

A little rice and fish for dinner and some American Idol.  I am living the dream.

Later kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment