Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday run

Ugh.  Today was the first run post marathon.  My calves were not excited my the outing.  Teresa and I went to the gym and ran for 30 minutes around the track.  I don't miss the track...

I ran with Curtis and Feldman for part of it.  The pace was around 7:30 - 8:00.  Not sure, I wasn't counting the laps.  I don't miss counting laps...

So today is my 38th birthday.  It got me thinking about this last year.  All in all it was a good year.

As this is a running blog, I will recap the running - I ran the Dallas Marathon (not great, windy), started Grandma's Marathon (dropped out, first time ever), ran Pikes Peak (had a ball, ready to repeat next year), and ran the Quad Cities Marathon.  I don't have the exact numbers, but I ran over 2,000 miles and enjoyed most of them.

I am still undecided about the 50 miler.  Not motivated...

No comments:

Post a Comment