Thursday, October 8, 2009

The real Whippet good

I have had a Whippet Good blog for over two months without mention of my Whippet (House) (yes my dog's name is House...and he is a Whippet...a small Greyhound).  But this is a running blog right?  Well good news folks...I took my Whippet for a three mile run today.  Sweet.

I was always nervous about taking him running.  Would he get too hot?  Thirsty?  Tired?  Would he slow me down?  How far could he go?

I still don't have all the answers to how House will do.  But it was cool to go for a quick jog with him.  He did really well too.  We ran 3.0 miles at 7:44 pace.  I have a feeling he could have gone faster...maybe next time.

Lizzie, thanks for the note today.  Don't worry, you aren't getting off the hook that easy.  I am going to keep running and keep blogging.  Keep logging in, and who knows...maybe someday I will write something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment