Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here we go again...

After 13 days of rest and recovery, now is time to get back at it.  Dallas is 2 months out and I don't want to loose too much fitness.  The goal at Dallas won't be to run a sub-3 again...but keep it close.  After Dallas I am looking forward to dropping the weekly miles down near 30-35.

Today I ran an 8 mile route that I have run quite a bit.  I covered the route in 55:33 for a 6:56 average.  I would say that I felt "average" out there today.  Not great...not bad.  My shins and ankles were bothering again though.  These shoes are not doing me any favors.  I will be buying some new New Balance soon.

See my Garmin info HERE.

That's it for today.  This upcoming week is going to be busy.  I hope I have time to get some miles in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I have to read your blog to know that I won't be going to Wisconsin in two weeks.

    I thought we were friends...tear.

    So you're running Dallas? Interesting move, sir.

    ReplyDelete