Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Stats - I'm big in France

No running today - or the rest of the next two weeks.  I needed something to write about so I looked into the traffic on my blog.  I gotta tell you, I was really surprised how much traffic my little nerd page gets.  Yeah me!


Turns out I'm a big hit in France.  People from France have landed on my blog 476 times.  Pretty cool.  Canada and Brazil are neck and neck at 174 to 177.  Go Canada!  I even have peeps in Russia.  привет!


My most popular post by a land-slide is the titled MONDAY.  It was a post about my Pig getting out.  Who knew that would be the big winner?


Probably the most interesting piece though is how people are finding my page.  Imagine my surprise when the term "midgetville" made the top 10 list.  Yeah that's right - that means that there people out there searching for midgetville on Google...and found me.  I bet they didn't expect to end up on a running blog.  I'm a little scared about that one...


5 people have read my blog on their Playstation 3s, and 2 people have read it on their Playstation Portables.  I don't even know what those are.


The picture below is this week's info as of yesterday.  Rich, are you the guy still using Unix out there?




Alright runners, that's about it for tonight.  It is Snoop's birthday today - and Curtis'.  Happy birthday Snoop and Curtis!


Later dudes!

3 comments:

  1. The shoes has the overall design is very rich sense of the future form the fifth-generation design of the source.
    air jordan

    ReplyDelete