Friday, January 29, 2010

Week in review

I had one of the better training weeks in a while.  It is hard to run indoors all the time...

Saturday - 8.3 miles with Striders at just under 7:30 pace.  Ran most of it with Brian and Tag.  All of my PLF peeps ran indoors.

Monday - Mile repeats with on the treadmill Feldman.  After a short warm-up we did 3x1 mile with 3 min rest.  The first mile was at 6:18 pace, the 2nd at 6:04 pace, and the 3rd was at 5:54.  I felt okay...Feldman ran all of them 6:00 minute pace.

Tuesday - Ran track with Delsin and later with Downs and the Sandman.  I was planning on running 30-40 minutes, but pulled out a nice 50 minute run.

Wednesday - Ran on the treadmill again.  Good hard run that felt good too.  I ran the first 4 miles at 8.5 mph.  Miles 5 & 6 at 9 mph, and the last two at a progression pace from 9 to 10.  All totaled I ran just a bit under 9 miles in an hour.

Thursday - Ran on the track with Curtis and Pete.  About 20 minutes into the run I started to feel light headed and weak.  I kept going to 24:30 and stopped.  I got a drink of water and walked a bit then hit the showers.

Friday - off

I am going back to Drake tomorrow for a cold 10 mile run.  Yeah!  (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment