Sunday, January 17, 2010

Striders anew

This is as good time as any to start the blog back up.  The Capital Striders started the winter runs up this week.  This is the first outdoor run for me in weeks...maybe months.

We were supposed to run 8 miles from Drake.  It wasn't too slick out, but it was slushy.  It made for slow going at times.  We took a wrong turn at some point and ended up going .7 miles long.

I don't have my Garmin info because the battery was only 10% when we started.

After the run Kristy, Curtis, Pete, Nick, and Lizzie went to ___________ (sorry brain cramp) for breakfast.  Dems is good.

What did we learn this day?

1. Don't follow me because I don't read the map
2. A "Jeff Pause" is not a good thing
3. If your meal takes 35 minutes to get lost, you get a new meal and $20 gift card

Later some dudes came to my house and replaced a bunch of light fixtures and removed tile.  And then Arizona lost.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment