Thursday, July 30, 2009

Midgetville

Curtis and I ran our Midgetville route.   It is a 5.5 mile run that goes south of the gym and south of Grand.  The first 2.5 miles are mostly downhill and the rest is mostly uphill.

As usual, Curtis complained that we were going too fast.  Ironic because he was in front of me most of the time.

I didn't feel great today.  I actually felt a bit light headed around mile 3.  I am guessing that I didn't drink and eat enough today??  I have been having trouble getting enough calories...after I cut out the pop and fast food, there isn't much else left.  I can only handle so much whole grain english muffins with all natural peanut butter.

Curtis is also doing Pikes Peak next month.  He isn't nearly as freaked out about the whole deal as I am.  Maybe he knows something I don't?

Not much else to report today.  Tomorrow is my off day but Saturday is a long and tough route.

more detail on the run today   http://connect.garmin.com/activity/10156997

No comments:

Post a Comment