Monday, November 2, 2009

New Shoes old man

I need some motivation.  My 4 mile run felt less than good.

But before I forget...New York was great!  I was almost there to watch the first US runner win the New York Marathon since 1985 or something like that.  By almost, I had to leave to catch my flight and the winners came by 15 minutes after we left the finish area.  Boo.

I was pulling for Paula to win too, but it wasn't to be.

My (everything below the knee) area has been bothering for too long now.  So I broke down and bought new shoes today.  The Brooks Summon.  Hopefully it will summon some motivation for me to train better or more.  It will probably summon an injury.  Sweet.

I ran 4 miles at 6:48 pace...dumb.  If I ran more often I wouldn't feel so fresh on the days I do run.  I hope these new shoes make me faster and let me train less.  And I want a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment