Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rough Rough Twelve

This might take longer than I thought.  Recovery, that is.  Today was my first run post Pike Peak, and it was brutal.


Feldman, C-Man, Teresa, J3 and I went for a run close to the Capital Pursuit route.  The pace was at least 30 seconds per mile slower that usual but felt 30% harder than normal. Luckily for me, J3 ran a 1/2 marathon yesterday and Feldman raced a 5K yesterday.  Curtis was ready to roll though so we had to hold him back a bit.


My goal was to get back to full on training next Monday.  That may have to wait...


After the run we went to Baby Boomers for breakfast and some of their world famous speedy service.  By speedy I mean, we walked in around 9:30 and the food was on the table at 10:30.  Good thing we had no other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment